What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an experienced product owner to step into a new role, Director of Product Delivery, and combine their deep product management knowledge with the ability to coach, manage, and mentor other Product Managers within our organization.
The mission of this role will be to grow our team’s expertise by infusing your past experience to guide the Product Management and Design team to improve our delivery frameworks, implement best practices, and consistently deliver top quality products to our clients.
- Install best practices within our product development processes to ensure consistent, high quality products for our clients and users?
- Manage and mentor a team of 5+ Product Managers and effectively coach them to grow their expertise and knowledge of all facets of product management, including learning some areas alongside the team
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients to ensure their confidence in Sidebench and our ability to deliver best-in-class products and experiences
- Lead strategic visioning and thinking during the ideation and throughout the execution of product development
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers to ensure consistent product vision throughout the lifespan of high profile projects
- Leverage data and analytics to make effective, objective decisions during each phase of the product life cycle
- Support the sourcing & staffing of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to supplement necessary expertise on projects
- Effectively plan resourcing needs across multiple projects, roles and timelines while keeping budget and employee satisfaction top of mind
- Leverage Jira, Asana, and G Suite and other software to maintain consistency throughout our delivery process
- Help build case studies for sales enablement materials that communicate the unique value of Sidebench as a partner
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally across multiple industries and product portfolios
- Experience with both single product startups and multi-product portfolios servicing enterprise stakeholders or clients
- Deep understanding of creative solutioning, agile development, business & product strategy, and design sprints for custom software and enterprise platforms
- Proven ability to design, implement, maintain, and regularly enhance best practices within product management
- Prior management experience of a team of 5+ team members?
- Client facing experience in a lead role?
- Proven knowledge of product management methodologies?
- Experience working directly with designers, technical architects and developers to streamline the product lifecycle
- Exposure working with Jira, Asana, G Suite, Slack and other modern software
- Proven organizational and planning skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong drive and desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
Please apply through this link?
Sidebench is a leading product development studio and modern tech consultancy that was founded in 2012 by Forbes 30 Under 30 member Kevin Yamazaki. We’ve been named one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine over each of the past 3 years and we’ve landed on Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of America’s Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America over the past 2.
Sidebench specializes in the strategy, design, and building of entire tech-enabled businesses, enterprise platforms & systems, custom mobile & web apps, and internal software that help solve problems for some of the world’s most respected brands and social impact organizations.?
We empower our employees to supercharge their career and pursue learning opportunities that help them growth professionally and personally. We use a diverse set of talents and expertise to grow our “collective genius” and co-invent the future of tech together. Our focus is to create great experiences for our end users and provide a great place to work for our people.
Clients include: Red Bull, Facebook, Oakley, Andreessen Horowitz, Accel Partners, Sony Pictures, United Talent Agency (UTA), NBC Universal, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Imagine Entertainment, Chelsea Handler, Pressed Juicery, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Cedars-Sinai, Foster Care (DCFS), UCSF Innovation, Instagram, American Heart Association, Microsoft, and many others.